We understand the critical importance of health and safety in the workplace and have extensive experience of conducting specialist medicals for a range of industry sectors. We can help you to ensure that employees in safety-critical roles are fully fit to perform their duties, fulfilling your duty of care obligations, and complying with health and safety legislation to offer complete peace of mind. Our experienced physicians are fully trained and qualified in the following areas of industry expertise:
- Ionising radiation
We have extensive experience in conducting personal or business specialist medicals through our network of over 60 UK clinics. Our mobile units can also reach you in remote locations if required. Our medical services can extend to cover team members not working in safety-critical roles including your leadership team.
Find out more about our Specialist Medicals
Medical assessments for specialist roles
Our comprehensive range of medical assessments will provide you peace of mind that your employees are fit to fulfil their job role. Our clinicians can advise on the best type of medical assessment for your industry sector.
- Personal Track Safety and train driver medicals for the railway industry
- A range of driver medicals including for taxi drivers and D4 drivers (HGV and PCV)
- Forklift truck medicals
- Ionising radiation and asbestos medicals
- Safety critical medicals including for working at height
- Oil and gas medicals for the offshore sector
Preventing accidents, providing peace of mind
Our medical assessments enable you to:
- Ensure that employees performing safety-critical roles are fit to carry out their duties without undue risk to themselves or others.
- Maintain compliance with health and safety legislation and regulations including the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002 in line with industry best practice.
- Fulfil corporate duty of care obligations and minimise risk of potential legal action resulting from negligence.
- Utilise diagnostic tools to monitor the health of your employees, detecting any clinical issues as early as possible and putting in place effective adjustments to prevent conditions from worsening.
- Identify control measures such as additional training on safe working practices and the use of PPE, or highlighting the importance of early reporting of health concerns.
The Latest from our Blog…
Check out our blog for all of the latest news, events and updates from Medigold Health.
Exclusive offer for SMEs Medigold Health are offering 100 small businesses with 100 employees or less, free access for one year to our Medigold Health Protect support package, to help SMEs to support the mental health and wellbeing of employees as we enter another national lockdown. What is Medigold Health Protect? What do I need […]Read More
Listen live as Medigold Health CEO Alex Goldsmith chats to Wayne Bavin on BBC Radio Northampton and explains why he has chosen to support SMEs with their employee health and wellbeing and help Britain to #BuildBackBetter. Tune at 4:15pm on Tuesday 13th October at https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_northampton APPLY NOW To take advantage of our free offer, available until 20 November 2020, simply […]Read More
The recovering economy With the UK facing a resurgence of the coronavirus pandemic after the worst quarterly fall in output ever recorded, the economy is facing a critical time. Its recovery will depend on the success of small and medium businesses which account for three fifths of all employment (around 16m people) and around half […]Read More